Are you a member of Toastmasters International and want to know more about earning the elite Accredited Speakers designation for professional caliber presenting?
Or want to become a professional speaker, trainer, coach or consultant… create products and platforms, become a published author, share your passionate cause, travel the world (or stay home), and make a difference?!
Learn how to do these… and more!
SPECIAL ONE-DAY EVENT – TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2015
Discover insights, tips, and real-life strategies from people who have done it – and are still doing it!
Proven professional speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches and authors help you shorten your learning and earning curve… and at a fraction of what they invested to learn it!
PRESENTATIONS & PANELS INCLUDE:
Platform Skills, The Business of the Business, Publishing and More!
MORNING SESSION (Specific for Toastmaster Members)
• Getting started as a professional speaker and the Accredited Speaker 2-level qualification process
• Earning your Accredited Speaker designation from Toastmasters International
• Maximizing your Toastmasters Manuals (and triple-dipping)
• Securing speaking engagements outside of your Club
• Transforming from Free to PAID speaking and setting your fees
• Adding Humor and Storytelling to your presentations
• Designing marketing materials you need to get noticed and hired
• Speaking internationally – connecting with diverse audiences
• Staying healthy when you’re on the road, fitness and eating
• Benefiting from attending/joining the National Speakers Association (NSA) and the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS)
Accredited Speakers presenting include:
Dr. Dilip Abayasekara, DTM, AS, Past Int’l President
Johnny Campbell, DTM, AS
Barbara Khozam, ACS, ALB, AS
John Kinde, DTM, AS
Dana LaMon, DTM, AS, and World Champion of Public Speaking
Denise Marek, ATMG, AS
Terry Mayfield, ACG, ALS, AS
Tammy Miller, DTM, AS, Past Int’l Director
Sheryl Roush, DTM, PDG, AS
Rochelle Rice, ATMS, AS
Peter Barron Stark, DTM, AS, CSP
Karen Twichell, ACS, AS
Tuesday, August 11, 8:30am – 4:30pm
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada
Limited Seating for this Special Event!